Hardcore fans have reportedly spent hours daydreaming about their favorite characters. Some have gone as far as mimic their mannerisms, dialect, and attire. Which Game of Thrones character of you? The quiz was specifically designed for this purpose. It is just a quiz, what are you waiting for?
A Quick Introduction
HBO’s Game of Thrones, an action-adventure TV series, drew in millions of viewers. People all across the nation and beyond were immediately hooked. American writer David Benioff partnered with D.B. Weiss to adapt George R.R. Martin’s book series, “A Song of Ice and Fire,” for HBO.
The filming took place in Morocco, Spain, the United Kingdom, Croatia, Canada, Iceland, and Malta. The cast and film crew traveled for each shoot until the production team wrapped it up.
Benioff, Weiss, and Martin, along with Carolyn Strauss, Bryan, Cogman, David Nutter, and Frank Doelger executive-produced the show.
HBO pinned a spring release. On April 17, 2011, the Game of Thrones series became a reality. The popularity of the show continued to soar over seven seasons. HBO announced season 8 would be the last due to faltering viewership.
Let’s cut to the chase – which Game of Thrones character are you?
Game Of Thrones Cast
There is no denying, Game of Thrones’ success always relied on its unique cast of characters. Above all else, it wasn’t just filled with one of two leading roles. There were several major players that headed several different houses.
Unfortunately, the show was big on killing off its most famous characters as well, meaning fans only got to enjoy them in moderation. There were few and far in between that made it to the final cut.
Which Game of Thrones character are you? Take the quiz to find out.
More than any character on the show, Jon Snow was one of the most revered. It’s not like his character wasn’t portrayed with the utmost professionalism. It was his style that earned him almost immediate popularity.
Jon was more than a traditional thinker. He was quick on his feet, witty, sensual, and one of the most creative minds to ever grace the set. Jon would have been the type of guy anyone would want in their corner in a pinch. He also held his values true to his heart and didn’t stray.
Another House of Stark member that made it to the final cut was Bran Stark. Unlike Jon, Bran would go on to play a major role in the Game of Thrones kingdom. Bran’s transformation was so great because fans actually saw it take place on the screen.
When the show began its initial run, young Bran was just an ordinary bright-eyed, bushy-tailed seven-year-old. When it ended, he was a completely transformed sensitive soul with a desire for authenticity and self-expression. Like Jon, he held his values close to his heart and always honored them.
Despite Tyrion’s dwarfism and outcast nature, he was extremely smart. It was as if he filled his family’s avoidance with furthering his education. Tyrion was small in size but larger-than-life when it came to expressing himself. He loved a good debate and could hang with the best of them.
Tyrion’s quick thinking and sharp wit made his character more self-aware and sympathetic than most members of the Lannister Clan.
Are You A Game Of Thrones Character? Take The Quiz To Find Out Sooner, Than Later!
The producers and cast were honored with what seemed like endless awards. The show won almost 60 Emmy Awards, a Peabody Award, and eight Screen Actors Guild Awards. NYPD Blue received 26 nominations in 1994 compared to Game of Thrones 32.
There is a lot of love for the characters of Game of Thrones. From King Joffrey Baratheon (Jack Gleeson) all the way down to the young Daenerys Targaryen (Emilia Clarke), each character played an important role in the show.
- I am the leader
- I am helpful and friendly
- I am an observer
- I am the voice of reason
- Analytical thinking
- Together with a friend, I set the tactics and we act
- I wait for others to take action and join them
- I act on instinct, everyone else joins me
- I work alone. I don't like competition
- Black sheep
- A cat walking its own paths
- Wolf - the leader of the pack
- Dog - best friend
- Bravado and cheerleading
- Stubbornness and no reasonable boundaries
- False diplomacy and duplicity
- I always fight for a just cause. No one has ever defeated me
- I fight as my honor dictates. I don't rate my chances in this duel
- I give a pouch to my slave to fight for me
- I don't get drawn into a fight. I take this person aside and offer him a bribe
- Peace of mind
- Jaime Lannister
- Jon Snow
- Lady Catelyn Stark
- Lord Varys
- I enter the room in full majesty, pretending nothing has happened
- I apologize politely and take my seat
- I sneak through the back door and quickly blend into the crowd
- I don't go to a meeting at all, looking for an excuse to defend me later
- We kind of get along
- I love them more than life
- We hate each other
- I don't have siblings
- I will blow everything up
- I will attack them in the traditional way, without unnecessary tricks
- I'll do a surprise raid
- I will negotiate
- I'm erasing him from my life forever
- I'm doing everything I can to never get hurt again
- I forgive and forget
- I forgive and never forget
- I'm planning revenge
- Tyrion Lannister
- Khal Drogo
- Jaime Lannister
- Eddard Stark
- Robb Stark
- Jon Snow
- I move forward, leading the others
- I attack from a distance
- I gather my courage and fight against those stronger than me
- I attack with everything I have at hand