Are you a fan of Percy Jackson & The Olympians? Many people have fallen in love with the series because it is lighthearted and fun. Which Percy Jackson character are you? Although Percy is the main character, some people connect more with the others. Other popular characters include Tyson, Chiron, Annabeth Chase, and Grover Underwood.
Each character is unique in many ways, and this makes the series more interesting. Viewers can easily find a character that they can relate to. Which character best matches your personality and lifestyle? Read the guide below before deciding.
What Is Percy Jackson?
Table of Contents
Perseus Jackson is a made-up character that became famous that’s to the Percy Jackson & the Olympians series. Percy is also prominently featured in the sequel series called The Heroes of Olympus. The character appears in other projects as well. Disney is creating an adaptation of the series that will make the character even more popular.
Percy Jackson was created by Rick Riordan when he was inventing stories for his son, who has ADHD and dyslexia. At the time, his son was studying Greek mythology and asked his dad to tell him bedtime stories based on those myths. Rick came up with the character, which has turned into a cult classic.
Percy Jackson is a unique character because he has dyslexia and ADHD. He is also very effective in battle, thanks to his reflexes. He was introduced in the first novel titled The Lightning Thief. At the time, Percy was 12 years old. Although Percy is one of the most popular characters in the series, there are many others.
Other Percy Jackson Characters
As mentioned above, the series contains many notable characters. Who knows, you might find a little bit of yourself within the boundaries of the books.
As the title character, Percy is the most popular. The 12-year-old demigod isn’t perfect because he has ADHD and dyslexia. Nevertheless, he is brave and tough. Percy always finds a way to overcome the obstacles in front of him.
Grover is tasked with protecting Percy so he can acquire a searcher license. Initially, Grover is an anxious character. However, his identity is slowly revealed as he helps Percy during his journey to save the world. Grover is always dependable and would do everything to help Percy.
Annabeth is another friend of Percy. She often helps him on his quest. She is described as being wise, motivated, and brave. Annabeth is the daughter of Athena. She proves to be a valuable asset to Percy.
William “Will” Andrew Solace
Sixteen-year-old Will, the lead Apollo’s Cabin counselor, is romantically involved with Nico Di Angelo. Will’s mother, Naomi, is heavily involved in music, medicine, and prophecy.
Will discovered his demigod status at the age of ten. After a visit to Camp Half-Blood, he started camping there year-round. Will’s friends describe him as dependable, caring, and thoughtful. His determination continues to drive him to be the best man he can be.
Complete The Quiz
Which Percy Jackson character are you? Although you could guess, completing the quiz on this page would be better. Doing so is the easiest and quickest way to identify the Percy Jackson character that matches your personality. Thankfully, the quiz is designed to make it easy and convenient.
The user only needs to provide basic information about their personality. You will never be asked for identifiable information, so your privacy will be protected during each step of the process. Plus, you will appreciate that the quiz was created by long-time Percy Jackson fans. Therefore, the results are going to be accurate.
Find out which character you are right now by completing the quiz on this page.
- Energetic and loyal
- Intelligent and practical
- Nurturing and empathetic
- Ambitious and charismatic
- Riptide (Sword)
- A celestial bronze knife
- My ability to communicate with nature
- A backstabber sword
- I take immediate action, relying on my instincts
- I quickly come up with a strategic plan
- I try to calm everyone down
- I seize control and make decisions
- Protecting my friends and family
- Using knowledge to improve the world
- Making sure everyone feels included and safe
- Having the power to make a change
- Invisible Cap
- Reed Pipes
- Winged Shoes
- Justice and loyalty
- Wisdom and strategy
- Compassion and understanding
- Power and influence
- Adventure and action
- Books about animals and nature
- Books about power and leadership
- Losing those I care about
- Not being knowledgeable enough
- Seeing the natural world destroyed
- Not being in control
- Through shared adventures and experiences
- By finding common intellectual interests
- By showing kindness and empathy
- By demonstrating strength and charisma
- Protecting those I love
- Gaining and using knowledge wisely
- Preserving nature and supporting my friends
- Achieving my goals, no matter the cost
- A home and a place of refuge
- A place for learning and growing
- A sanctuary for the misunderstood
- A stepping stone to greater things
- They're family, but they can be unjust
- They are to be respected, but they are not perfect
- They are part of the natural order
- They hold power, something to aspire to
- The Odyssey
- Arachne and Athena
- Pan, God of the Wild
- The Myth of King Midas