The three main characters of Attack on Titan – Eren, Armin, and Mikasa are presented in dramatic circumstances. These circumstances herald the appearance of a gigantic titan larger than any previously encountered, which quickly destroys the stone wall’s gate. The wall separated these humanoid beasts from the rest of human civilization. The giant titan devours Eren’s mother in front of his eyes. The boy, with tears in his eyes, swears revenge. This is how the story of Attack on Titan begins, a production that has been extremely popular for a long time. Speaking of popularity, we have prepared a great and fascinating quiz – Which Attack on Titan character are you?
Anyone who is a devoted fan of anime and manga will appreciate the masterpiece of Attack on Titan. Shingeki no Kyojin is a highly mature, bloody production, definitely for adults. AoT contains exactly what any decent battle production should have: combat, death, blood, and tragedy. All of this is presented in a very coherent whole and with an interesting plot.
Attack on Titan takes place on Paradis Island, a mirror image of a real island – Madagascar, located in Africa.
However, let’s focus on the characters because they are a solid point of the series. Among the various organizations from this production, we can distinguish, for example, Military, Garrison, or Warrior Unit. Each of these organizations has many interesting people endowed with extraordinary personalities.
Which Attack On Titan Character Are You?
Table of Contents
Let’s move on to the characters of the series who are the most popular. Who is your favorite? Eren, Mikasa, maybe Levi? Whoever it may be, it would be worth checking if your favorite character reflects your personality to some extent. After all, the quiz was created for this purpose.
Eren is most often described as being realistic, stubborn, and impulsive. From an early age, he was highly motivated and hungry for revenge. He can do anything for his family and friends. Devotion and courage – these two qualities are often demonstrated in the character of Eren.
Mikasa was initially presented as a joyful, open-minded, and lively child. However, as she grew up, she became more introverted. The girl has an unyielding will, incredible, even stoic calm, and equanimity. In addition, she is caring and has extreme feelings toward her relatives.
Suggested: Which One Piece Character Are You Most Like?
Even as a child, Armin showed his natural curiosity toward the world beyond the walls. His childhood was not the easiest, as he was considered a heretic by other children because of his unusual interests. This, coupled with his flimsy physique, made Armin suffer from low self-esteem. It wasn’t until he reached the appropriate age, when he enrolled in military training, that his personality changed by 180 degrees, with a few exceptions …
According to people who know Levi personally, he is incredibly pedantic. However, there is one exception to this rule. Namely, Levi will not hesitate to get his hands dirty if the situation requires it. Levi can be described as a cold, unemotional, rough person. Although he rarely shows them, he does not lack empathy and a sense of morality. One of his main characteristics is his value for the survival of humankind.
Jean is a sincere person. He is not inhibited from saying what he is currently thinking. He is also pragmatic, so he is reluctant to put his life in danger. He lacks faith in the possibility of defeating the titans. He even believed that humanity had no chance against giant beasts. However, despite his flaws, or rather thanks to them, he can assess the situation well and understand other people.
How To Play The Quiz?
You certainly can’t wait to discover which character from Attack on Titan could be your soulmate. You have the last minute to answer the question – which Attack on Titan character are you most like? Personality quizzes are characterized by the fact that they can perfectly match your personality to any character’s personality, whether it is a fictional or real character. So sit back, relax, and get carried away by your imagination. Here we go!
- I keep them at bay
- I care about them, but I can't always show it
- I'll do anything for them
- I will always help them as much as I can
- I love spending time with them
- I try to always keep a smile on their faces
- Survey Corps
- Military Police Brigade
- Training Corps
- I go into battle immediately
- I help those in need
- I will gather the squad, I will lead and we fight
- I run away with my relatives. I'm not the right person to fight the titans
- I will come up with a plan and implement it together with my friends
- I'll do what my friends tell me to do
- Armin Arlert
- Connie Springer
- Annie Leonhart
- Erwin Smith
- Mikasa Ackermann
- You lend a helping hand immediately
- You hesitate, ultimately doing nothing
- You are instructing another person to help
- Yes, it is very important to me
- I only care about one person
- I will punish anyone who says a bad word about me!
- Not really, I'd rather joke everything
- Thanks to their opinion, I can work on myself
- I don't care
- Colossal Titan
- Armored Titan
- Attack Titan
- Female Titan
- Beast Titan
- Jaw Titan
- Founding Titan
- Cart Titan
- An effective one!
- Any weapon that is used in close combat
- I don't want to fight, I prefer to defeat my opponent in another way
- Yes. I can handle everything anywhere and in any situation
- No, it's easy to break me
- Kind of yes, kind of no. It depends
- By the water, near lakes, rivers
- On the street, on the road - somewhere where you can walk in peace
- In forests, close to nature
- At home