Stray Kids is a boy band with eight members based in South Korea. The band developed from a reality TV show of the same name that aired in 2017. The eight-member band releases music under the JYP Entertainment Corporation label. Which Stray Kids member are you? Are you Felix, Han, Hyunjin, Kim Woojin, or I.N.? The quiz holds the answer. Unlike our Stray Kids trivia quiz, this one is slightly different.
About The Band
Table of Contents
Stray Kids is a popular Korean boy band that was founded in 2017 thanks to the hit reality television show of the same name. Originally, Stray Kids included nine members until Woojin departed in October 2019 for unknown personal reasons. The group’s first EP was released in January 2018. Since then, Stray Kids has become known as one of the hottest Korean bands, with popular songs like District 9, God’s Menu, Double Knot, and Victory Song.
In February 2022, Stray Kids signed a deal with Republic Records, so they could expand more in the United States. On March 18, the band released its sixth EP called Oddinary. It landed at the top of the charts in the United States, Finland, South Korea, and Poland.
With his perfected English accent, it only stands to reason that Lee would grow to become one of the more well-known members of the series “Stray Boys.” During his time in Australia, the early 20-year-old had plenty of time to perfect his linguistic abilities.
That being said, it isn’t just his exceptional English that makes him such a sought-after attraction. It’s his trademark red hair and winning personality. That personality, along with his superior athletic abilities, catapulted Lee to stardom on “Stray Boys.”
South Korean rappers, singers, and songwriters are rare breeds these days, and these are just a few of the attributes that helped Han stand out. Although his English isn’t as quite as good as Lee’s speaking abilities, Hans brings an undeniable comedic personality to any situation.
It’s nearly infectious and can perk up anyone in the near vicinity. Han has a silly nature and loves goofing off, but he could easily make a career of his comedic purists with his voice impression skills. Hans has the unique ability to orally mimic voices. He is also considered an exceptional hand at drawing characters.
Being repeatedly described as “gorgeous”, there is no doubt that Hyunjin could have a budding modeling career ahead of him. Don’t let his boyish good looks fool you because it is not something he puts a lot of effort or stock in. That’s just how blessed with good looks the young 20-year-old star is. The young star’s laidback approach to his looks has earned him such a following since his time on “Stray Boys,”
His good looks have earned him the nickname “The Visual”, which is something he doesn’t openly identify with. While he might boast mixed feelings about his looks, he certainly doesn’t hold back when it comes to dancing. He was not only one of the most avid dancers on the show, but his athletic prowess gave authentication to his dance steps.
Finding Your Stray Kids Member
Korean boy bands have become very popular in recent years. There is a good chance that you’ve become a fan of several, including Stray Kids. “Which Stray Kids member are you” is a common question asked by fans. The quiz here can help you find the band member that matches your personality the most.
Bang Chen, Lee Know, Han, Felix, Woojin, and Changbin are vital members of the band. Which one would you be? You can find out in minutes by taking the quiz and answering a few simple questions.
- Exploring new places
- Relaxing at home
- Hanging out with friends
- Pursuing a hobby
- Hip hop
- God's Menu
- Back Door
- Through music and dance
- Through fashion and style
- Through writing or other forms of creativity
- Through humor and wit
- I try to stay calm and focused and tackle the problem head-on
- I like to take a break and do something relaxing to clear my mind
- I talk to friends or family for support and advice
- I try to find humor in the situation and make light of it
- To achieve success and recognition in my field of work
- To have a happy and fulfilling personal life
- To make a positive impact on the world and help others
- To constantly learn and grow as a person and improve myself
- I like to take charge and lead the team to success
- I prefer to work independently and only collaborate when necessary
- I like to contribute my unique skills and strengths to the team effort
- I believe in open communication and compromise to ensure the team's success
- Playing an instrument or making music
- Drawing or painting
- Playing video games or watching movies/TV shows
- Playing sports or being active outdoors
- I take it to heart and try to improve myself based on the feedback
- I ignore it and focus on my own goals and values
- I listen to it and consider it, but ultimately make my own decisions
- I try to use it as motivation to prove my critics wrong
- Leadership and charisma
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Creativity and innovation
- Empathy and understanding
- Overthinking and indecisiveness
- Procrastination and lack of motivation
- Impulsiveness and recklessness
- Difficulty standing up for myself
- Failure and disappointment
- Being alone or abandoned
- Losing control or freedom
- Conflict or confrontation
- I'm always seeking to learn new things and improve myself
- I'm content with who I am and don't feel the need for self-improvement
- I only seek self-improvement when it's necessary for my goals
- I'm hesitant to change and prefer to stick to what I know